Focusing on translation and ‘what’s new’ in the gene therapy for neurological disorders field, this year’s 3-day agenda has been developed alongside neurological experts from AskBio, Handl Therapeutics, Novartis and Spark Therapeutics to capture the most pressing challenges and new opportunities facing the field.
Discussing rare to common neurological disorders, attend the digital meeting in July to:
- Hear the latest clinical updates from the most advanced companies to inform your future strategies
- Discover the novel neurological targets being pursued by gene therapy developers to learn of the latest CNS opportunities
- Discuss how to optimize the use of preclinical models and biomarkers for improved translation and reduced risk to patients
- Ask the European Medicines Agency questions related to the specific regulatory challenges of designing trials for both rare and common disorders
- Weigh up the advantages and disadvantages of established and novel routes of administration for CNS gene therapy delivery
- Raise questions to the neurosurgeons at the forefront of neurosurgical delivery and hear their thoughts on the technical challenges facing different programs
- Be a part of the debate and discussion related to measuring and overcoming CNS immunogenic responses
Don’t miss your opportunity to benchmark against your competitors, hear the state of the art technology advances and research in the field, and make new connections at the last digital European meeting, to revolutionise the development and delivery of your neurological gene therapy.
Download the Full Event Guide here for more information.